We’ve Thought of Everything
The “Sternberg-Apartments” are divided into 190 accommodation units. Their size varies between 20 and 56 m², demonstrating well-balanced floor plans, and in the majority of cases including a terrace, balcony or roof deck. The apartments are fully furnished, including bed, wardrobe, desk and office chair. The bathrooms are fully equipped and a slim-line kitchenette with stove top and fridge is available in every apartment. The highlight of this complex is living in a penthouse apartment with a roof deck. Nowadays, removals must be possible without any complications. For this reason all the apartments have the most important connections like internet and cable TV already installed. The costs are included in the rent. Next to shared spaces, like party, study and chill areas and laundry with washers and driers there are enough underground or outdoor parking spaces available. The concierge is easy to reach and will be pleased to be of assistance.
Between the Old City Center and University
Short distances, narrow streets: Regensburg is one of the oldest towns in Germany. The “Sternberg-Apartments” are located in the south-east, on the edge of the old city center and only a few minutes away from the university. An ideal starting point for studying and living in Regensburg! Whether heading for the university, theatre, cinema or the pub scene, the supermarket, or the medical centre: students can be there in next to no time, on foot, by bike or by bus.
- Within ten minutes walking distance from the 'Main Station'
- Apartment with balcony or terrace, approx. 23 m²
- Apartment without balcony or terrace, approx. 20 m²
- Apartment with roof deck, approx. 30 m²
- Double apartment, without balcony or terrace, approx. 43 m²
- with balcony or terrace, min. EUR 400 (security deposit: min. EUR 930)
- without balcony or terrace, min. 370€ (deposit: ab 840€)
- with roof terrace, min. 460€ (deposit: ab 1.110 €)
- double apartment: min. EUR 650€ (deposit: ab 1.590 €)